Disaster preparedness outdoor emergency survival portable water filter hiking fishing huntingRegular price SFr. 69.49
Disaster preparedness outdoor emergency survival portable water filter hiking fishing hunting camping equipment
Portable water filter straw
Features and specifications:
• miniwell L600 water filter straw turns fresh water into drinking water instantly.
• Certified 99.9% removal rate of heavy metal (Lead, Cadmium, Mercury)
• Removes 99.9% of bacteria, cysts and Parasites etc.
• Replaceable cartridge lasts up to 1000L before needing to be replaced.
• UF membrane filtration is Physical filtration. UF filter can be cleaned by back flushing.
• Fast flow rate. No sucking until your blue in the face.
• Filtration capacity 1000 Liters = 2000 plastic bottles saved
•Ideal tools for camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, military water backup, tactical hydration,
storable for survival and emergency preparedness.
miniwell L600 water filter straw turns fresh water into drinking water instantly.
One miniwell water filter insteads of 2000 plastic bottles in backpack
1. Drink directly from natural fresh water source.
2. Screw snugly on normal 28mm thread bottle, and then squeeze.
(Most well known brands'soda bottles are 28mm thread,for example,plastic cola bottle.)
3.Take use of gravity to purify the dity water.The best option for groups.
(Connect to hose with reservoir)
Stage 1: PP Pre-filter mesh blocks sand, rust, silt, worms and the other large particles
that may clog the system.
Stage 2: UF filter filtration pore size is 0.05 micron. It is effective against protozoa
(Cryptosporidium,Giardia) and bacteria (Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli).
UF membrane can be back flushed to extend lifespan. L600 UF filter outside-in
configuration for water flow maximizes the ease of backwashing.
UF membrane performance can maintain much more than 1000Liters if clearing is appropriate.
Stage 3: Carbon Fiber Filter-strongly removes unpleasant taste, odors and residual chlorine
in raw water,even heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium)
thanks to the large surface area of carbon fiber.
SGS report we have can prove our filters treating the heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Mercury)
problem in raw water.
Most personal water filters in market don’t have 99.9% removal rate of heavy metal testing report.
And we also get FDA report to ensure the material and products are no harm for human.
Carbon Fiber Filter Replacement
-Open cap. Pull down on rubber strap to expose the top of the filter body.
-Turn filter tip with integrated carbon fiber filter counter clockwise and pull up it
to remove from the housing then replace it.
UF Filter Replacement
1. Unscrew the water inlet from filter body. Replace the PP pre-filter mesh.
2. Lightly push the UF hollow fiber filter from bottom until it can be pulled out. Set aside the round spacer.
Replace a new UF filterPlease don’t misplace the round spacer which fit at the top of UF filter
UF filter cartridge can be cleaned. By rinsing with clean water and then shaking to dislodge any particulate.
It helps to extend its lifespan.
Two Options for Accessary Combination
Water Filter with Reservoir in Green
How to Open Reservoir
Water Filter with Two Collapsible Bottle in Transparent